Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Hey thanks for reading my blog.

Every time I have contemplated what to write in this blog, I have been blessed that it had less to do with me and more to do with the Holy Spirit. I write each post based on a thought in the back of my head. I am often unsure what the post will be about until it starts to come together and materialize on the page. After writing each post I leave it for 24 hours then come back for a final edit. On each one I have had a subtle shiver down my back as I read it almost for the first time. I pray that this continues and that our fathers spirit will continue to grace me.


I hope that this blog has been helpful and has ministered to you in some small way. If it has Praise God. If not I pray that the right people, those who are searching for him and maybe not even know it yet, will find this blog and will open up to God's word through these pages. I simply want to be used by him in the accomplishment of the great commission.

I am off to Canada tomorrow morning to see about helping my mother get well (See Cancer in the Hills). I hope to post while away so hopefully there will be no delays, but we shall see.

Earlier today my prayer warrior sister Joyce C gave me some verses to pray over as I enter into this time of ministry. I would like to share them with you and humbly ask that you pray for my mom as well.

Lets end this post with Joyce's prayer...

This is the Day

Good morning Ron;

As I pray for you and your family this morning, The Lord spoke and He said, go in His name and power. He has given you authority, power and dominion to speak those things to existence. Fear not nor be dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with you.

As you travel tomorrow, I pray even now that the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH WHO CAME IN THE FLESH go before you and strategically wash everything that’s not of Our Lord and Savior. From every area of your traveling path, your parents home, inside and outside and seven miles around, above, below their home also your home in your absence.


These are some scriptures:

Healing: Malachi 4:2, Matthew 4:23 & 9:35, Luke 9:11, Acts 4:22

Healeth: Exodus 15:26, Psalm 103:3 &147:3, Isaiah 30:26


Be Blessed and go in HIS POWER.


Just know that everything you do is in HIM.


I pray the peace of GOD upon you.


Joyce

No comments: