Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Honored in another Blog

You know its funny. I write this blog for just a few reasons.

 

1.       It is a chance to journal the remarkable things that our heavenly father does in my life

2.       It hopefully provides some encouragement for others who are searching for God

3.       It acts as a reminder for me when I am struggling with sin

4.       It teaches me to be courageous and provides me a small activity in living the great commission

 

That’s it, that’s why “Least of my brothers” exists. I have never publicized the blog. I have never tried any search engine optimization. In fact the only time I have ever shared its existence is with a hurting brother or sister a story it contains believing it will help them.

 

So imagine my surprise when I received an email from someone representing www.christiancolleges.com telling me that my blog had been listed in their 100 enlightening bible study blogs. I can only hope that such publicity and recognition will lead to other brothers and sisters being encouraged by reading this blog.


So check it out here.


Ron 

1 comment:

Dan King said...

Congrats Ron! I know that you have a great heart for God, and it shows in what you do!

Oh, and check out bibledude.net in the "Blogs Plus" category too!

Dan