Monday, February 11, 2008

Thoughts on Navigating this Blog

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.

Brothers and Sisters

This blog reflects my heart. It reflects the thoughts and the prayers that match my spiritual highs and lows. There are times where this blog may seem to have wild direction changes and large gaps in time where there are no posts. It is my desire to be authentic, to be real. So I write when the spirit moves me, I write when I am in pain, when I am in joy. So yes the direction changes can seem drastic. But then in your own journey I suspect that you too have highs and lows. Christ calls us to be hot or cold, otherwise he will spit us out of his mouth. I want to be on fire for the Lord, the hotter the better.

How about you?

Praise you Lord Jesus

Praise you for your gift of grace, your sacrifice

Teach me your ways so I might follow you

So I might commit my heart to you completely

Praise your Holy name

Amen

No comments: