Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Very Cool Honor

I have shared before that I start each day in the word listening to Brian Hardin's podcast The Daily Audio Bible. Once again I highly recommend it. But my podcast learning habit does not stop there, it barely begins.

Another podcast I listen to is The Bible Podcast by Michael Lee. I love the cool music and the clear engaging voice Mr. Lee uses in reading scripture. Well at the end of his casts he asks the question "if you want to contribute a chapter..." I was intrigued. I contacted Mr. Lee and asked if I could do exactly that.

He offered me Judges 18 to read. Late last week I sent him off an MP3 file and hoped for the best. My sound equipment is at best decent but not professional by any means. It is funny when I saw Judges 18 on his site I thought hmmm he must not have liked my recording it shows his name on it.

Then I listened to the cast. Yup it was me!

Why do I share this? I love the fact that I got to read the word of God and the world can listen to the voice he gave me reading his words. The best part is they won't even know it was me unless they read my blog that is.

What was that verse about not letting the left hand know what the right is doing?

The irony is delicious!

Be blessed and have a listen here

No comments: